Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We're back...

but I'm a slacker and can't seem to get back into a routine after Spring Break. Actually, the truth is, that I am really busy this week helping our Children's Pastor get a new MoKids welcome center/parent resource area set up and ready for this coming Sunday. We've had the welcome area for a while now, it's just moving locations and we are merging the 2 areas together and trying to make it more eye appealing and kid/family friendly. So, while the girls run around Mosaic (incase you don't know it's an old Walmart, so it's a big place and fun to run in when you're 5 years old or 19 months), I have been moving truss, setting it up, painting chalkboards and letters, hanging curtains, etc. Not quite done yet...but it's been keeping me busy this week. Not too mention Sloan has started getting busier at work so by the end of the day...I'm. DONE. Hopefully next week I will be back in full swing on the blog with recipes, a house update, pics from our trip, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment