Friday, May 7, 2010

Isabelle the Super Kid

This week at Noah's Kids Isabelle has been the Super Kid. On Monday she was able to share about herself and Thursday she brought a bird's nest with some pieces of a pretty blue eggshell that she and Delaney found with my dad the other night while they were "helping" my parents work in their yard. Her teachers sent a fun little questionnaire home so we could fill it out and return it to school...one of the teachers made a poster all about Isabelle...so cute! I thought it would be fun to share her answers and encourage any other moms (or dads) to take some time and ask your own child/children these same questions...you just might be surprised by some of their answers (I think Sloan and I were when we helped her fill it out). We then asked the questions to Delaney a few nights later and her answers were equally as interesting (will share those sometime soon as well).

FULL NAME: Isabelle Breazeale Clinton (middle name is pronounced Brazil...it was Sloan's grandmother's maiden name)
FAVORITE COLOR: Pink and Blue
FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR: Strawberry and vanilla with chocolate syrup on top
FAVORITE BOOK: The Princess and the Frog
FAVORITE SPORT: Gymnastics
FAVORITE HOBBY: Going on dates with my daddy
FAVORITE TOY: Wii
FAVORITE HOLIDAY: Christmas and Easter
FAVORITE TV SHOW: Phineas & Ferb/Hannah Montana
FAVORITE MOVIE: Star Wars (all of them)
FAVORITE FOOD: Chicken and rice
FAVORITE PET: Dog (if we had one)
FAVORITE SUBJECT AT NOAH'S KIDS: Centers and projects
FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING: Hamburger/sausage
NUMBER OF BROTHERS: 0 NUMBER OF SISTERS: 2 and 1 coming in 2 weeks PETS: 0
HAPPIEST WHEN... Taking walks with my family
PROUDEST ACCOMPLISHMENT(S): When I surprise my mom and dad and clean up my whole room/When I help take care of my little sister, Madeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment