Not sure to say thank you or not for the balloons you gave to my 3 girls this afternoon on our quick trip to pick up a few things. They kept them quite entertained as we walked the aisles and so for that, thank you! I'm sure you could hear the screaming though when we got to the check out line. Maddie had managed to get Delaney's balloon as well as her own and was having a blast playing with 2 balloons in the basket. Everything was fine and dandy till big sister tried to take her balloon back and the SCREAMING (extremely high pitched, I might add) started. All while I was trying to scan my groceries and "keep the line moving" in the self-checkout area. And then the car ride home was a whole other ordeal...balloons filling the rear-view mirror making it hard to see, etc., etc. (Thankfully, my 5 year old was the only good one holding her's nicely in her lap). And now, it sounds like a CIRCUS around here...3 little girls running around hitting and karate chopping their balloons like WILD ANIMALS!!!!! Not so sure we will be taking you up on the "free balloons" next time we come to Kroger...or maybe we will avoid you all together.
P.S. And by the way, when I got home and took the bags out of the car, I realized that I forgot to pick up the bag with the eggs in it...so you pretty much owe me $1.67 cause the last thing I have time to do is go back to get them.
No comments:
Post a Comment