Baby #4 is on the way as well. And it's another girl...we are 4 for 4!!! We are thrilled. And we are asked all the time if we are ok with it being another girl and we are seriously ok with it. Having had 2 miscarriages before you realize that is doesn't matter what the outcome is gender-wise, you are just happy at the end result...a baby that has grown for 40 weeks inside your body and is now apart of your family. Sorry, I could go on and on but will spare everyone the soapbox.
We are in the process of building a house with the help of Sloan's brother, Bruce. We are the builders and since Bruce has some house building experience he has offered to help give us guidance along the way. He has been a huge help already and hopefully we will be breaking ground within the next few weeks. The nailing down the house plan has taken a lot longer than we had anticipated and are starting to feel the time crunch, but know that it's all in the Lord's hands and His timing is perfect. I probably feel it the most as the wife/mom, especially since our little #4 princess is supposed to arrive the end of May and the house probably won't be done till the end of June. But the Lord has given me a peace about it and again, I know rest in knowing it will be done in His perfect time.
We've had holidays, birthdays, snow days, and now we are entering tax season for Sloan. Every tax season is different and so we will see what this one holds for us. So far, it's off to a quick start since they are somewhat behind already due to the snow/ice we had the end of last month and now from the beginning of this week. I'm sure I will blog about tax season before it is over on April 15, so just get ready.
And I'm going to be better about blogging. I've been inspired by so many other bloggers this past week and I can do this. I need to do it...I love the memories it can be for our family and I love the idea of making your blog into a scrapbook every year or so to capture all that your family has done/been through. When I was homeschooled my mom used to make us journal every day and for some reason that keeps coming back to me in regards to blogging...I can do this! Stay tuned.............

I definitely laughed about the people who live above you because we had a similar experience in our apartment. The lady above us took care of her triplet nephews a lot, and we always found ourselves asking, "What could they possibly be doing?" Congrats of baby #4!!! I can't remember if I congratulated you on facebook or not... but I'm so excited for y'all!!! Glad that you'll be blogging more!
ReplyDelete